What's included in this catering package?
- 600mm Three control, Three Ring FlamesVLC Professional Paella Burner with Flame failure cutout
- 90cm, 4 handled Polished Steel or Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- 75cm high extra strong heavy duty folding tripod Stand
- Propane Gas Regulator (or other regulator by request)
- Gas Hose & Clips
- Unique pilot burner system ensuring gas rings can be re-lit automatically
- Single thermocouple system for ease and reliability
- Required for all enclosed or semi-enclosed environments including gazebos
- Requirement of many councils, markets & event organisers
- 600mm diameter with 4 rings with 3 independent, fully adjustable controls
- Patented "Optim System" giving better combustion, greater flame reach & power
- 19.9KW power output (29-37 mbar)
- Gas consumption (approx): 1.57 Kg/hr (29-37 mbar)
- CE Certified to EEC 90/396 Gas Directive and factory set for UK LPG Gas pressures
- 90cm Paella Pan giving up to 50 servings of paella (about 40 main course/street food size)
- Use up to 4kg of Paella Rice for each 90cm pan
Supported Pan Sizes
- Paella Pans:
- Inner Ring: 28cm - 38cm
- Inner + Middle Ring: 50cm - 60cm
- All 3 rings: 80cm - 90cm
- Stock Pots/Deep Pans:
- Inner + Middle Ring: 50-150 litres (base dimension > 40cm)
- All 3 rings: 150-200 litres (base dimension > 65cm)
The set comes with the 90cm Paella pan, the 600mm indoor/outdoor complaint gas burner, a very sturdy folding tripod stand, gas hose & propane regulator.
The gas burner in this set is from FlamesVLC, a specialist paella gas burner manufacturer from Valencia. Their patented pilot system means that once one ring has been lit, any of the rings will automatically re-light once being turned off and back on again. The flame cutoff valve will not allow gas to flow unless the gas burner has been lit and will automatically cut the gas supply should all flames be extinguished.
This makes the gas burner complaint for all indoor and outdoor environments.
We will also include a listing in our Website catering & hire directory if you want, so customers wanting to find paella caterers or hire facilities in your area will easily find your details.
This size is extremely popular with caterers of all types giving up to about 50 servings (tapas size)
The burners will run on both Propane & Butane and have been fully adjusted to UK gas pressures and is fully CE certified
What type of Paella Gas burner do I need ?
Our range of paella gas burners are available with or without gas cut-off valves. If you plan to use the burner totally outside, in what is called a "blue sky" environment (that's assuming we get any blue sky !!), then the normal paella burner may suffice (Classic or Premium). If your cooking is either enclosed or semi enclosed (which includes gazebos, marquees or indoors), then a paella burner with FSD's (Flame Supervision Device) is certainly required. Gas burners with FSD's have one or multiple thermocouple detectors on the gas rings. The gas will not be allowed to flow unless there is a flame keeping this thermocouple hot. If for any reason the flame is extinguished then, as soon as the thermocouple cools down, the gas supply will be automatically shut off.
FSD compliant gas burners are also often a requirement for many councils, market or event organisers even if the gas burners are to be used fully outside. Therefore if you plan to cater at different events or markets it would be much safer (in terms of complying with any local regulations) to select a burner or cooking set with a flame failure gas burner.
Please Note: All our Catering paella pans, gas burners & cooking sets have been priced for commercial trade customers. However, we are able to offer an additional 3%, 5% or 7% discount for all orders totalling over £1,000, £2,500 & £4,000 ex VAT respectively.