- Made in Breda, Catalonia the most famous town in Spain for terracotta
- Professional range with its sophisticated matt black glaze
- 17cm outer diameter, 4cm deep, 500cc Capacity
- Perfect both for serving hot or cold dishes
- Warm, rustic and relaxed feel
- Suitable for Oven, Gas & Electric Hobs, AGA's & microwave*
- Dishwasher & Freezer safe*
- Use from Oven-to-table
- Lead-free food-safe glaze
Our range of terracotta cazuelas come from Breda, probably the most famous town in Spain for terracotta dishes. Terracotta dishes have been made here since Roman times due to the exceptional quality of the local deposits of clay.
With it clean crisp lines it is a beautiful example of top quality terracotta. The 17cm cazuela is a great size for serving tapas and individual portions of dishes and the sophisticated black finish would look wonderful on any table.
The glaze on the cazuelas is lead-free and all the cazuelas are able to be used in the oven or microwave. They can also be used on the stove top!
* If you plan to cook with these dishes, please see our Terracotta Care Guide for instructions on how to first prepare your dish for cooking with.
* Please check carefully that this is the correct size for your needs, as due to the fragility of terracotta, we cannot accept returns under any circumstances.