- Made in Breda, Catalonia the most famous town in Spain for terracotta
- Lovely light "Moka" colour
- 28cm outer diameter, 7cm deep, 2.0l Capacity
- Perfect both for serving hot or cold dishes
- Warm, rustic and relaxed feel
- Suitable for Oven, Gas & Electric Hobs, AGA's & microwave*
- Dishwasher & Freezer safe*
- Use from Oven-to-table
- Lead-free food-safe glaze
Our range of terracotta cazuelas come from Breda, probably the most famous town in Spain for terracotta dishes. Terracotta dishes have been made here since Roman times due to the exceptional quality of the local deposits of clay.
With it clean crisp lines it is a beautiful example of top quality terracotta. The 28cm cazuela is a great size for both cooking and serving a multitude of dishes and the soft, rustic moka-coloured dish would look wonderful on any table.
The glaze on the cazuelas is lead-free and all the cazuelas are able to be used in the oven or microwave. They can also be used on the stove top!
* If you plan to cook with these dishes, please see our Terracotta Care Guide for instructions on how to first prepare your dish for cooking with.
* Please check carefully that this is the correct size for your needs, as due to the fragility of terracotta, we cannot accept returns under any circumstances.