This base set is perfect for both domestic and commercial applications. It consists of a flame-failure gas burner windshield enclosure combination for which you can then add a range of paella pans, deep cooking pans or griddle plates.
What's included in this set ?
- 250mm Single control, FlamesVLC Professional Paella Burner with Flame failure cutoff
- 40cm Gas Burner Enclosure
- Tripod Stand and tabletop legs for enclosure
- Gas Hose & Clips
- High power 7 KW Paella Gas Burner with single variable control
- Thermocouple gas cut-off valve
- For both indoor & outdoor use (with appropriate ventilation)
- Supports pans to from 36cm to 46cm
- Runs on Butane or Propane
- CE Certified to EEC 90/396 Gas Directive and factory set for UK LPG Gas pressures
- Easy to assemble & disassemble
This configuration is extremely flexible. The gas burner may be used either with or without the enclosure in both outdoor or ventilated indoor environments. When used with the enclosure, it may be configured to use its tripod legs for a free-standing setup, or mini-legs that can convert it into a table top configuration. The TT-series FlamesVLC gas burner has an automatic thermocouple controlled cutoff valve bringing extra safety to the set. The gas burner will not let any gas to pass unless a flame is present.
Once you have selected the appropriate gas burner base set you can also choose from the supported range of paella pans (either polished, enamelled, stainless steel or non-stick), deep cooking pans or one of our excellent range of cast iron or enamelled cast iron reversible griddles.
If you require any additional pans or griddles, simply follow the links below:
Paella Pans: 34cm to 46cm - Go to Paella Pan Selector
Deep Pans: 38cm to 50cm - Go to Deep Pans
Griddles: 36cm & 42cm - Go to Griddles