Purchasing & Using eVouchers
Purchasing your eVoucher
The Paella Company Gift eVouchers are perfect flexible presents for any occasion.
Your recipient can use our gift eVoucher for any products from our website ( including Special Offers). The voucher can be redeemed in part, in multiple orders or if your recipient's order is more than the voucher value they only pay the balance via credit/debit card in the normal way . They are valid for 1 year from purchase.
Simply add the eVoucher to your basket and proceed through the checkout as normal. After payment is complete, a unique Voucher code will be generated. This code is then sent to your recipient's via email along with your gift message or, if you prefer, to your own email address.
If you would like an eVoucher generated for a specific value please call us on 01256 702020.
Using your eVoucher
- Shop as usual on the website and then proceed to checkout.
- On the bottom of the checkout page you will see the voucher box:
- Enter the 8-digit eVoucher code you have been sent and then press "Update Basket" - Your voucher will now be active:
- If you have multiple eVouchers you can add more codes by clicking on the + symbol next to the eVoucher Active amount.
- If the amount of your order is more than the eVoucher the balance to pay will be shown in the total. For this, you can use a debit or credit card in the usual way. If you don’t spend the full value of the eVoucher the remainder stays as a balance on your account for you to spend another time. Your eVoucher code remains valid for 12 months.
- You can exchange The Paella Company eVouchers to purchase goods online or over the telephone.
- You cannot exchange gift vouchers for cash.
- Your eVoucher code remains valid for 12 months from the day of purchase.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the eVoucher, we'll leave any balance as a credit for you with thepaellacompany.co.uk, and redeem it against subsequent orders.
- When you redeem eVouchers online or over the telephone for products, you will be required to give the voucher code. If the voucher code has already been used when shopping online or over the telephone, the voucher becomes void.
- If you loose the eVoucher code, call us on 01256 702020. We keep a history of all eVoucher codes and the current redemption values.