- Top Quality Professional Paella gas Burner
- Unique pilot burner system ensuring gas rings can be re-lit automatically
- Single thermocouple system for ease and reliability
- Required for all enclosed or semi-enclosed environments including gazebos
- Requirement of many councils, markets & event organisers
- 900mm diameter with
- 4 rings with 3 independent, fully adjustable controls
- Patented "Optim System" giving better combustion, greater flame reach & power
- 31.61KW power output (29-37 mbar)
- Gas consumption (approx): 2.45 Kg/hr (29-37 mbar)
- CE certified
- Runs on butane or propane (50 mbar Propane & Natural Gas version available by request)
2 Rings 40cm - 50cm
3 Rings 90cm - 115cm
4 Rings 100cm - 130cm
Stock Pots/Deep Pans:
2 Rings 50-150 litres
3 Rings 150-200 litres
4 Rings 150-200 litres
The TT-900 model is a exceptionally high quality professional paella burner. It incorporates a unique "pilot burner" system that connects the gas rings. This means, as long as one ring it lit, the other can be turned off and re-lit without the need of a match a taper. Also should the flame on one ring blow out, it will be automatically re-ignited from the pilot flame. The automatic thermocouple cut-out ensures that the burner gas supply is shut off should all gas rings be extinguished or turned off.
Flame failure devices are required for all indoor use or even semi enclosed use such as gazebos, marquees, catering vans etc.
Flames VLC has a history spanning over 50 years and produced the first approved gas burners in Spain in the 1970's. They are completely dedicated to the design and production of paella and industrial gas burners. The gas burners are fully manufactured at the Valencia factory from the first piece of material to the final operational test phase all under stringent controls.
Please Note: All our Catering paella pans, gas burners & cooking sets have been priced for commercial trade customers. However, we are able to offer an additional 5%, 8% or 10% discount for all orders totalling over £1,000, £1,500 & £2,000 respectively.
See our Gas Burner Technical Guide for more information