- Fan operated charcoal grill with heavy duty flat-based polished steel or enamel paella pan
- Grill ready in 3 minutes - smoke-free, healthy and safe, bellows effect
- Can even cook paella with optional paella pan
- Grill grid and inner bowl are made of stainless steel and can be cleaned in a dish-washer
- Multiple fun colour options
- Many accessories available to increase the range of uses for your LotusGrill
- Perfect for home, picnics, camping, boating & on the beach
Includes Free Carry Bag, Free Lighter Gel and Free 1 kg Bag of Charcoal.
Not only can your LotusGrill grill & BBQ, but it is perfect to cook your paella. We have selected a 34cm heavy duty paella pan available in either polished or enamelled steel that perfectly complements the grill. The LotusGrill provides an adjustable, even heat over the base of the pan which is required for cooking paella. Not being susceptible to windy conditions means you can even cook on the beach if you want. The pan can also be used for many other dishes so this simply addition will turn your LotusGrill into a true mult-function cooker.
LotusGrill is German-designed and engineered and the grill uses 90% less charcoal to cook the perfect meal. Undoubtedly the most amazing feature of the Lotus Grill is its speed! It will be ready to cook food 3-4 minutes from lighting. This is achieved by the patented ‘bellows’ system; an adjustable fan blows air directly onto the charcoal to create rapid high heat, and the desired cooking temperature much faster.
Th fan speed control adjusts the amount of heat. The more air that is provided, the hotter the charcoal burns. There is no risk of flames, flying sparks or dropping charcoal because the charcoal is placed in a closed container inside the inner bowl. With its double-layered wall construction, the LotusGrill keeps heat inside the bowl with the outer wall never too hot to touch, move or even carry. With it's clever design, any grease dripping from your food is caught by the inner bowl, which can be easily washed in the dishwasher.
To light the LotusGrill simply add some LotusGrill lighting gel to the ignition base and light it. The turn on the fan and cover with the charcoal filled container, replace the grill and you're ready to cook in a few minutes.