What's included in this catering package?
- 700mm Three control, Three Ring FlamesVLC premium outdoor paella gas burner
- 100cm, 4 handled Polished Steel or Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- 75cm high extra strong heavy duty folding tripod Stand
- Propane Gas Regulator (or other regulator by request)
- Gas Hose & Clips
- 700mm diameter with 4 rings with 3 independent, fully adjustable controls
- Patented "Optim System" giving better combustion, greater flame reach & power
- 24.3KW power output (29-37 mbar)
- Gas consumption (approx): 1.89 Kg/hr (29-37 mbar)
- CE Certified to EEC 90/396 Gas Directive and factory set for UK LPG Gas pressures
- 100cm Paella Pan giving up to 85 servings of paella (about 70 main course/street food size)
- Use up to 7kg of Paella Rice for each 100cm pan
Supported Pan Sizes
- Paella Pans:
- Inner Ring: 40cm - 50cm
- Inner + Middle Ring: 65cm - 70cm
- All 3 rings: 90cm - 100cm
- Stock Pots/Deep Pans:
- Inner + Middle Ring: 50-150 litres (base dimension > 60cm)
- All 3 rings: 150-200 litres (base dimension > 75cm)
The set comes with the 100cm Paella pan, the 700mm 3 ring Paella Burner, a very sturdy folding tripod stand, gas hose, propane regulator.
The gas burner for this cooking set is an outdoor only paella burner where flame failure devices are not required. An example of this would be for private outdoor paella catering. See the panel below for more information on whether you would need this or a flame failure gas burner.
We will also include a listing in our Website catering & hire directory if you want, so customers wanting to find paella caterers or hire facilities in your area will easily find your details.
This option can serve up to 85 portions of paella, it makes it perfect for private outdoor catering.
The burner will run on both Propane & Butane. It has been fully adjusted to UK gas pressures and is fully CE certified
What type of Paella Gas burner do I need ?
Our range of paella gas burners are available with or without gas cut-off valves. If you plan to use the burner totally outside, in what is called a "blue sky" environment (that's assuming we get any blue sky !!), then the normal paella burner may suffice (Classic or Premium). If your cooking is either enclosed or semi enclosed (which includes gazebos, marquees or indoors), then a paella burner with FSD's (Flame Supervision Device) is certainly required. Gas burners with FSD's have one or multiple thermocouple detectors on the gas rings. The gas will not be allowed to flow unless there is a flame keeping this thermocouple hot. If for any reason the flame is extinguished then, as soon as the thermocouple cools down, the gas supply will be automatically shut off.
FSD compliant gas burners are also often a requirement for many councils, market or event organisers even if the gas burners are to be used fully outside. Therefore if you plan to cater at different events or markets it would be much safer (in terms of complying with any local regulations) to select a burner or cooking set with a flame failure gas burner.
Please Note: All our Catering paella pans, gas burners & cooking sets have been priced for commercial trade customers. However, we are able to offer an additional 3%, 5% or 7% discount for all orders totalling over £1,000, £2,500 & £4,000 ex VAT respectively.