What's included in this set ?
- 380mm Two control, dual Ring FlamesVLC Professional Paella Burner with Flame failure cutoff
- 50cm, 55cm Polished Steel, Enamelled Steel Paella or Stainless Steel Paella Pan
- Unique Heavy Duty Fold-out tripod stand
- Height Adjustable Leveling feet
- Mini adjustable table-top legs
- Gas Hose & Clips
- High power 11.4 KW Paella Gas Burner with 2 independent variable controls
- Unique pilot burner system ensuring gas rings can be re-lit automatically
- Thermocouple gas cut-off valve
- For both indoor & outdoor use (with appropriate ventilation)
- Supports pans to from 28cm to 38cm on the inner rings and 50cm to 60cm on both rings
- Runs on Butane or Propane
- CE Certified to EEC 90/396 Gas Directive and factory set for UK LPG Gas pressures
- Unique Fold-out stand specially designed for FlamesVLC burners with levelling feet included
- Easy to assemble & disassemble
The Alzira 365 Indoor/Outdoor Paella Set is our ultimate offering for paella pans up to 55cm. This set is suitable for serving from 8 up to about 12 portions of paella, depending on the pan chosen, making it perfect for families. It is based on the 380mm Professional Gas Burner with automatic flame failure cut-off. This makes the gas burner complaint for all indoor and outdoor environments. The gas burner in this set is from FlamesVLC, a specialist paella gas burner manufacturer from Valencia.
Their patented pilot system means that once one ring has been lit, any of the rings will automatically re-light once being turned off and back on again. The flame cutoff valve will not allow gas to flow unless the gas burner has been lit and will automatically cut the gas supply should all flames be extinguished.
Included in the Alzira 365 Indoor/Outdoor Paella Set is a unique heavy-duty and extremely stable fold-out tripod stand. It has been specifically developed by FlamesVLC for this gas burner. Our levelling feet have been so popular, that we have decided to add these as standard to the set, The burner also includes a set of mini height-adjustable table top legs if you want to put your burner on a heat-proof surface.
Additional smaller paella pans may be used using only the inner ring of the gas burner. These can range from 28cm through to 36cm
The paella set also includes a gas hose and clips. You will just need to choose a regulator for the appropriate gas bottle you want to use. (See gas & regulator guide for more information). The gas burner will run on both Propane & Butane.
** Important Note: We offer a service to crimp the regulator on the gas hose and burner. This a very strong connection, but will not have been leak tested. As always, check for any gas leaks using soapy water around all connections before lighting.
- 50cm Paella Pan 8 main course portions, up to 14 tapas size
- 55cm Paella Pan 10-12 main course portions, up to 16 tapas size